The conference committee invites accounting researchers from around the globe to submit interesting and innovative papers. Areas of coverage include, but are not limited to: Financial Accounting and Reporting, Taxation, Auditing, Management Accounting, International Accounting, Accounting History, and Accounting Education.
(a) SUBMISSION FOR THE REVIEW AND THE CONFERENCE
This submission pattern is suitable for researchers who wish their papers to be considered for publication in TJAR and also presentation at the Conference. Paper submissions will be dealt as normal submission to TJAR and be peer-reviewed whether they are fit for the TJAR's aims and scope. Manuscripts must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by other journals. The reviewer(s) will provide some feedback on your paper as soon as possible. Papers accepted for this submission pattern will be published in TJAR subject to appropriate response to reviewer’s comments.
(b) SUBMISSION FOR THE CONFERENCE
This submission pattern is suitable for researchers who do not wish to commit to TJAR but wish to make a presentation at the Conference. The program committee will evaluate each submitted paper based on its significance and originality. Manuscripts previously published are not acceptable. This submission pattern is designed for researchers to solicit constructive feedback from conference attendees to improve ongoing research for future journal submission.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- Papers can only be submitted electronically via the TJAR's website:
- Authors are invited to submit a full paper written in English.
- The program committee uses a double blind review process. To promote anonymous review, please do not contain any author information and acknowledgments in your paper submission.
- Manuscript including body, tables, and figures must be submitted as a single PDF file. Please convert your manuscript to PDF file prior to submission.
- No submission fee will be charged.
- Deadline for submission: 11:59 pm JST on August 31, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: September 21, 2021
For further information, please contact:
The Japanese Accounting Review, Managing Editor
Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration (RIEB)
Kobe University, 2-1 Rokkodai, Nada, Kobe, 657-8501 JAPAN